The Hypnosis Arm Pull Instant Induction is one of the more popular inductions, usually using the factor of shock and expectancy together, which does make for a pretty interesting twist and a powerful induction in its own right, there are inductions or variations of this induction out there which I do NOT recommend, such as the ZAP induction, mainly because this induction should be as gentle as possible and does not pose any threat for whiplash or damaged shoulders or elbow joints.
Hypnosis Inductions are All safe, simple and easy and do not need force in any harsh way to get a person into a hypnotic state of trance, Here I will show, demonstrate and explain how to perform a Arm Pull Instant hypnosis induction, especially for newbies.
As you have seen from the video above, the Arm Pull Instant Induction is Fairly easy to perform, and just as easy to learn.
This is basically how I perform it:
- Get the Subjects permission to be hypnotized
- Get their acceptance and the idea of following your suggestions by asking them to put their feet together (this also helps to unbalance them which helps tremendously in the induction)
- Ask them to stare you into your eyes and point towards your eye
- Stare at their eyes, and do whats called the hypnotic Stare (basically defocussing your own eyes slowly as if you were looking at the back of their skull)
- Notice when you have their full attention on you.
- With one hand behind their head (to help resist any shock, whiplash etc.)
- Pull their arm downwards at an angle just enough to unbalance them as their feet are together
- The Moment you do that, throw in the sleep command and follow with a deepener of your choice.
And that is basically how you do the Arm Pull Hypnosis Instant Induction.